News & Features
Street Closings Adjacent to Fontbonne
The Vice Presidential Debate is scheduled for Thursday, October 2 at Washington University. Because of this event a number of streets will be closed in preparation of the debate. Please see the schedule below.
- Big Bend will be closed from Forsyth to Forest Park Parkway.
- Westmoreland, Maryland, and Lindell will all be closed at Big Bend.
- Forsyth will be closed at Skinker and Big Bend. Access on Forsyth will be limited to:
- Campus traffic exiting the campus to the east towards Skinker
- Campus or debate traffic moving west from Hoyt to Wallace
- All traffic entering campus will be directed to Skinker at Brookings Drive.
- Eastbound traffic on Forsyth from Hanley will be permitted to travel to Big Bend and then southbound.
- Northbound traffic on Big Bend will be permitted to travel to Forsyth and then westbound.
Mid-afternoon (time to be determined)
- Big Bend will be closed from Wydown to Forsyth.
- Forsyth closes to all traffic at Asbury. Local traffic will be permitted on Forsyth between Asbury and Jackson.