Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Assistant Trust ExaminerPosted by: State of Missouri
Posted date: 2012-Nov-19
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
November 15, 2012 Closing Date: November 30, 2012
**** JOB OPPORTUNITY ****
TITLE: Assistant Trust Examiner
LOCATIONS: Division of Finance
St. Louis, Missouri
STARTING SALARY: $38,872
· This is professional work in the examination of trust companies and trust departments within banks.
· Confers with company officials concerning areas of potential legal liability, contractual compliance and conflicts of interests.
· Reviews trust documents to determine compliance with current laws, that the portfolio is structured to meet the needs of the beneficiaries, and that the fiduciaries are actively overseeing the administration of the accounts.
· Examines fiduciary policies and procedures for compliance with legal requirements.
· Prepare written reports documenting examination findings.
· Considerable travel required.
· Perform other related work as assigned.
KNOWLEDGES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of fiduciary accounting and trust administration.
· Ability to learn fiduciary examination principles and practices.
· Working knowledge of the operation of trust companies.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other examiners and institution employees.
· Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally and prepare concise reports.
· Ability to travel extensively in the performance of assigned areas.
· Extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office Products required.
· Ability to demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with specialization in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or a closely related area, including or supplemented by six semester hours of accounting coursework.
· Professional or technical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME BY NOVEMBER 30, 2012 TO: Division of Finance ATTN: Kim Sandbothe
Fiscal & Administrative Manager
P. O. Box 716Jefferson City, MO 65102 Fax: 573-751-9192