Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Development InternPosted by: St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf
Posted date: 2012-Nov-19
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Under the supervision of the Director of Development and the Development team, the intern assists in day-to-day activities, as well as takes on special projects as assigned. Specific tasks are given below.
• Develop content for the SJI blog, social media sites and e-newsletter.
• Assist with grant opportunities including prospect research, grant assembly and some grant writing.
• Assist with implementation of Young Friends Association.
• Assist with volunteer coordination.
• Attends and supports at high level donor, corporate and other partner meetings
• Use creativity and innovation to accomplish high standards and ambitious goals as a responsible, self-starter.