Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Communications/ Marketing InternshipPosted by: Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce
Posted date: 2012-Nov-27
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Mission Statement: The Chamber of Commerce is organized to enhance the general welfare and prosperity of businesses and citizens of the Maryland Heights area, and to provide opportunities for its members to address economic, commercial, governmental and educational issues.
• Assist in creation of marketing materials and press releases for Chamber events/programs.
• Perform social media updates as necessary.
• Help distribute information to area businesses.
• Assist with membership sales and retention calls.
• Event planning and implementation assistance with several events throughout the year, including the monthly luncheons, board meetings, golf tournament, Monster Mash Dash, Speed-Networking, etc.
• General office duties such as filing, answering the phone, and greeting guests as needed.
• Accept other duties as assigned. We are willing to offer part time or full time and are very flexible with hours.
Applicants for this position must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, computer literacy, understanding of the fundamentals of event production, marketing strategies, and sales, and a positive attitude.