Posted by: Weekends Only
Posted date: 2012-Dec-03
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Weekends Only has an opening for a Marketing Supervisor at our Corporate office. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure attainment of the corporate sales plan through the planning, coordination and execution of all advertising and marketing initiatives.
Qualified candidates for this position should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business field. Business or Marketing Masters Degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years of retail brand management and/or marketing experience, including Internet marketing and ecommerce, including relevant experience with digital marketing/advertising/social media.
- 2+ years proven experience managing a team of direct reports; a skilled motivator and coach preferred.
- Successful track record in developing and executing promotional/tactical marketing plans in a retail context, preferably a value driven organization, that resulted in demonstrable growth, with emerging strategic capabilities and the ability to grow. Large-ticket and style-oriented retail experience preferred.
- Experience using market research to fuel business results by identifying key consumer insights and trends, as well as reviewing competitive activity to identify brand differentiators
- Bring (or develop) an understanding of retail product life cycle and a cost effective mindset as it pertains to media utilization and production.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook. Familiarity with graphic design programs including Adobe Illustrator appreciated, but not required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, collaborative, a skilled influencer, demonstrating a credible independent perspective
Weekends Only offers competitive salary and other benefit plans for our employees.
Please apply online at www.weekendsonly.com. This position is location at the Corporate location under the Leads and Supervisors category.
Weekends Only is an equal opportunity employer. EOE.