Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Audit Practice CoordinatorPosted by: Brown Smith Wallace, LLC
Posted date: 2013-Jan-11
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Audit Practice Coordinator
Brown Smith Wallace LLC, a forward-thinking, growing and progressive CPA and consulting firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO, seeks an Audit Practice Coordinator to join our Family in the St. Louis office! The Firm was recognized nationally for the fourth time in five years as a Best Accounting Firm to Work For in 2012 by Accounting Today, the premier news vehicle for the profession. Brown Smith Wallace is the only locally based firm to have received this recognition multiple times, including the past three consecutive years. The firm also received the inaugural Work/Life Balance Impact Award presented by the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants in 2009. Finally in 2012, we were name by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as a “Top Workplace”. We have over 200 staff members based in three offices across the St. Louis region (St. Louis, St. Charles, MO and Glen Carbon, IL).
11. Support professional staff with client engagement preparation and planning
12. Maintain professional staff Continuing Education records
1. 2 year Associate’s/technical degree in Business/Accounting preferred or equivalent experience within an accounting firm
2. At least 3 years of Administrative Assistant experience or equivalent
3. Strong Microsoft office skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communications with employees and clients
5. Diligent initiative and follow up
6. Proven ability and willingness to learn new skills
7. Ability to handle fast paced deadlines
8. Willingness to work as and be part of a team.