Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Sourcing AssistantPosted by: NextGen Information Services, Inc.
Posted date: 2013-Jan-18
Location: St. Louis City, MO
NextGen is looking for 5 passionate entry level individuals to join our Sourcing division. This is an excellent training ground for anyone interested in the recruiting field or HR.
· Source qualified candidates and continually build a database through referrals, cold calling, various advertising vehicles, networking, job fairs, etc.; champion creative methods of recruiting to broaden pipeline
· Identify potential candidates for pipeline skill sets; maintain a developed pipeline of candidates in order to be able to respond to quickly
· Organize internal database and keep detailed records of information obtained
· Pre qualify candidates and generally assess qualifications, technical skill level, ability to communicate, marketability, etc. through phone interviews and personal interviews, when appropriate;
· Attend community networking and job fair events to assist in the internal recruitment process and to attract new talent to NextGen and our clients
· Update Social Media and other communications with company updates, market data, and hot jobs
· Solid communication skills and the ability to use basic skills to qualify candidates
· Ability to effectively interview and pre qualify candidates for the recruiting team
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to effectively search on the internet, as well as, network in person in the community to gain market knowledge to share with the recruiting team
· Strong research and analysis skills
· Creativity and enthusiasm
· Maintaining confidentiality
· BA degree in Communications, Psychology, or Human Resources
· Previous sourcing experience