The Rockwood School District is accepting applications for the position of Director of Research, Evaluation and Assessment.
This position reports to the Executive Director of Learning and Support Services. Coordinates and facilitates the development and implementation of the district's comprehensive accountability system and the development of key performance management tools designed to align district resources and processes.
· Master’s Degree.
· Missouri Administrator Certificate preferred.
· Knowledge of basic and advanced statistical principles and the ability to explain complex statistical data to the community, administrators, teachers and students.
· Knowledge and ability to use software packages for large case data analysis.
· Knowledge and ability to use SQL efficiently and effectively.
· Knowledge of State (MSIP) and National Assessment requirements.
· Demonstrated strong analytic and evaluation skills.
· Demonstrated success at leading continuous improvement efforts including the establishment of data priorities to raise student achievement.
· Experience with designing and implementing professional development.
· Demonstrated success at designing and maintaining a positive, collaborative culture.
Competitive salary and benefits
Starting Date: July 1, 2013
260 Day Contract
Screening to begin: February 10, 2013
Complete an administrative online application at https://www.searchsoft.net/ats/app_login?COMPANY_ID=00012927 Attach the following: letter of interest stating salary expectations, resume, copy of current certification and list of five names of references, including addresses, day and evening phone numbers (including current supervisor). Once your administrative online application is complete, please follow the directions on the website to indicate your interest for this position.
Rockwood School District
111 East North Street, Eureka, MO 63025
Rockwood Fast Facts
The Rockwood School District, a suburban St. Louis County school district, is a growing, dynamic and highly-respected educational system of 21,951 students spanning 150 square miles in west and southwest St. Louis County. Accelerated learning for all students is the focus of the curriculum in this nationally-recognized district of 30 schools and 3,000+ employees.
- District encompasses 150 square miles
- Over 22,000 students enrolled
- 19 elementary schools
- 6 middle schools
- 4 high schools
- Separate campuses for Gifted, Early Childhood and Alternative High School Education
- Nearly 1,500 Certified Staff
- Over 1,400 Support Staff
- AdvancED Accreditation
Innovative, Progressive Learning Environment
- AAA Rating with S & P Rating Agency
- Ten nationally-recognized Blue Ribbon Schools
- Fourteen Missouri Gold Star Schools of Excellence
- National School District of Character
- Accreditation: Distinction in Performance with High Achievement from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Perfect score on the Annual Performance Report from the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Largest school district in St. Louis County
Opportunities for Professional Growth and Advancement
- National award-winning staff development program
- Tuition reimbursement to attend area universities and colleges for evening and summer graduate programs
Visit our Web site: www.rockwood.k12.mo.us
It is the policy of the Board to accord equal considerations and impartial treatment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, age, genetic information, disability, handicapping conditions, or any other factor that is not a proper legal basis for an employment decision.
Posted on January 18, 2013