Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Media ConsultantPosted by: Snehta, LLC
Posted date: 2013-Jan-24
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Snehta is a local search company empowering small businesses to reach and retain relevant consumers. We provide solutions for our Small & Medium Enterprises ("SME") helping them manage their advertising in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through the use of advanced technology, marketing tools, and superior customer service, Snehta will change the way small businesses reach, communicate, and retain their customers.
Our solutions include:
· Web Design and Hosting Services – Our customers can select from a variety of professional and attractive templates. We offer unlimited updates w/ 48-Hour turnaround.
· Monthly Analytics Reporting – We monitor the traffic to the customer’s site, and provide a monthly report on visitors, their location, and their time spent on the customer’s website.
· CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System - Lead generation platform. When a visitor requests more information about our customer through their site, the visitor’s email is captured and automatically stored for our customer’s use to communicate updates, specials, and coupons directly to that viewer.
· SEO (Snehta Boost) – We refresh and re-index our customer’s website on a monthly basis to enhance our customer’s website ranking on a growing list of portals.
· Inside or outside sales or customer service (cold calling experience a plus).
· Function in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
· Initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone.
· Maintain a high level of activity and work effectively in a results-driven culture.
· Upbeat and positive demeanor.
· Be highly organized and have great time management and presentation skills.
· Creative thinking, prompt decision-making and excellent problem resolution.
· Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions.
· Demonstrate product knowledge and resolve customer queries.
· Maintain a pipeline of prospects to fill necessary to meet sales objectives.
· Close sales and achieve customer satisfaction.
· Maintain good customer relations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and the internet.