Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Account Operations Internship/Co-OpPosted by: SogoTrade
Posted date: 2013-Jan-28
Location: St. Louis County, MO
The Account Operation Associate is responsible for assisting customers with new account opening and existing account maintenance.
•Follow up on leads from potential customers, and missing application information.
•Establish and activate new accounts.
•Scan and file paperwork.
•Follow up on undeliverable emails and returned mails.
•Assist with processing fund deposits, withdrawals, and ACATS transfers.
•Maintain and update customers’ account information.
•Accept customer checks and stock certificates.
•Follow up on pending account transfers.
•General administrative and operational duties.
•Interact with clients over the phone.
•Creating digital copies of account documents
•Distribute incoming mail.
•Other tasks as assigned.
Education & Skills:
• Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student attending a local University.
• Currently enrolled student with a business, finance, or economics field of study.
• One year of customer service or general office experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Good computer, data entry, and internet skills.
• Good verbal and oral communication skills.
• Good team work skills
• Hard working, resilient, resourceful, and motivated character.