Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Internship - Service Desk AnaBearlystPosted by: Build-A-Bear
Posted date: 2013-Feb-01
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.® 2013 Summer Internship Program - We are looking for a Summer Intern to work on our IT Service Desk for 10 weeks – June 3 – August 9, 2013.
As an intern at Build-A-Bear Workshop you will experience working in a corporate environment, attend round table discussions with our senior leadership team, Op-bear-tunities to hear from leaders about the many aspects of retail, structured training courses about leadership and organizational culture, and team projects with your fellow interns.
· Assist in providing 1st level trouble shooting, phone, ticket documentation and diagnosis support for the entire company.
· Accurate documentation and categorization of incidents
· Installation of Hardware and Software
· Maine a useable service desk trouble shooting and training lab
· Provide excellent customer service
· You must 18 years of age, actively enrolled as a Junior or Senior in college studying Information Technology
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Strong communication and relationship-building skills
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· Students are responsible for housing and transportation to and from the workplace.
All applicants should apply online athttp://careers.buildabear.com/Interns/Home.aspx and click “Apply Now”.
At Build-A-Bear Workshop®, our mission is to bring the Teddy Bear to life. An American icon, the Teddy Bear brings to mind warm thoughts about our childhood, about friendship, about trust and comfort, and also about love. Build-A-Bear Workshop embodies those thoughts in how we run our business every day.