Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Technology and Operations InternPosted by: U.S. Bank
Posted date: 2013-Feb-13
Location: St. Louis County, MO
US Bank’s Technology Operations Services (TOS) Division is searching for motivated students to participate in a Summer Internship Program. Through our student internship program, students will expand skills with hands-on assignments or projects addressing “real world” business problems resulting in increased knowledge and a life learning experience. This internship will connect students with valuable contacts and provide experience with an inside view of technology and operational services from a financial industry leader. Mentors are assigned to each intern for individual development to enhance skills, broaden knowledge, and help achieve career goals.
This internship program includes assisting with projects or initiatives supporting the TOS organizations with various roles and projects that will vary depending on location and the current needs of the business. At the guidance and direction of supervisor or senior technical staff, interns will participate in the support of operational and technical related activities including applications to infrastructure or back-office operations in a learning mode. Placement is based upon interests, skill sets and current business needs.
This position is responsible for activities relating to the operation of IT systems in a complex, multi-platform environment. This includes Infrastructure focused activities, such as: computer hardware, networks, servers, and mainframe technology. This is an 8-12 week full-time summer internship program.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
The TOS Internship opportunities will be posted for a limited time beginning 2/7/2013. To apply for an opportunity:
1. Visit our website at www.usbank.com/careers
2. Under “Find a Career,” enter “Technology Internship” into the Keyword(s) field. Click “Search.” If prompted to continue, click “Ok”
3. To review available internship opportunities, scroll to the bottom of your screen. Note: there will be separate Technology & Operations Services (TOS) requisitions for distinct skillsets
4. Applicants will be required to complete a profile (if one has not already been completed) prior to filling out the application. Please complete the entire application.
5. If your skills and qualifications meet our requirements, a representative will contact you to discuss opportunities within Technology & Operations Services.
For other opportunities with U.S. Bank, please visit www.usbank.com, click on careers at the top of the page, and search by Job Function, Location, or Keyword for openings throughout U.S. Bank