Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Product Database AdministratorPosted by: ANOVA Furnishings
Posted date: 2013-Feb-14
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Apply online at: AnovaFurnishings.com/careers.aspx
The Product Data Administrator will partner with various product data sources (purchasing, engineering, finance, marketing, and customer service) to ensure that data consistency rules are strictly adhered-to, as well as other IT staff to develop exception reports to monitor the product data. This person will assume the responsibility of monitoring and addressing helpdesk tickets that pertain to product data issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Daily monitoring of the product data helpdesk tickets. Addressing the reported issue and following-through to completion.
· Proactively seek ways to improve the quality and accuracy of product data. Create and implement data exception reports. Work with internal resources to resolve any data issues that appear on exception reports.
· Become the company product data authority. Understand and explain part and configurator setups and the impacts the data has throughout the various departments.
· Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Some college education is required with the focus in an IT-related field. Training or experience in relational database concepts is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Working knowledge of relational database concepts. Ability to learn platform-specific data management and reporting tools.
· Should possess the ability to handle multiple deliverables with an acute sense of urgency. Must be able to complete projects on time and follow through on commitments.
· Must display a high level of attention to detail and provide consistent and accurate results. Has the ability to establish and maintain an environment of trust regarding the accuracy of product data.
· Be a self starter who is comfortable working alone or with others and requires minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization through various modes and methods.