Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Java Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)Posted by: COHESIVE TECNOLOGIES LLC
Posted date: 2013-Mar-01
Direct employment opportunity with one of the BIG 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide having employees strength of over 120,000 and presence in over 40 countries.
Cohesive Technologies is an award winning Global IT Staffing firm, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with operational presence in US and India. Cohesive Technologies is one of the fastest growing Information Technology (IT) service provider in the nation. www.cohetech.com
This recruitment drive is a unique initiative were by you are trained for 6 weeks followed by which you are directly employed by our client a BIG 5 organization as full time employee depending on your performance during training.
5 reasons you should apply for this position:
1. We will train you on Java for 6 weeks with seasoned experts.
2. You don't have to pay for learning and finding a job.
3. You will work with some of the world’s largest, most recognizable companies solving real world business challenges with industry leading technology.
4. Accelerated career growth with a starting salary of $55K + benefits.
5. Constant career guidance & skill development
Here is the high level content of the Java Learning Program:
· Java Concepts
· Introduction of Spring Framework.
· Core Java
· Java Servlets
· Java Server Pages (JSP)
· Web Services
· Java Server Faces (JSF)
· Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
· Adobe Flex3
Here are a few details you should know before applying for our program:
Our training programs begin every alternate month at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. We do require applicants to live within a reasonable commute to our office or be willing to relocate. We pay for your stay & food during the training. Here is the address for your consideration:
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 402, Alpharetta, GA 30022.
· Completed Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science
· A minimum 1 year of experience in any programming language, preferably Java or .Net
· International students with a valid OPT may also apply (H1B visa is sponsored)
I’m in! How do I apply?
Send your updated resume to recruitercohetech.com
We are committed to responding to all applicants and will reach out to you within 48 hours of your application.
“Cohesive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”