Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
First Impressions BearPosted by: Build-A-Bear
Posted date: 2013-Mar-01
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
The pawsition of First Impressions Bear (Receptionist) – Part Time plays a key role in our World Bearquarters by greeting all visitors, guests, and vendors, directing all incoming calls to our office and completing other general administrative support functions. It offers a flexible schedule of 2-3 days per week.
Key responsibilities include:
· Greet and welcome all guests to the World Bearquarters Office
· Answer a six line switchboard and directing all calls
· Distribute all U.S. mail, internal company mail, and faxes
· Order office supplies for the HR Department and all newly hired associates
· Scan and index HR documents to the HRIS System
· Assist in recruitment activities such as processing applications, scheduling interviews, and administering pre-employment assessments
· Complete other duties as assigned
· Minimum of a High School diploma, an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Build-A-Bear Workshop® is a leader in entertainment retail! We offer a competitive base salary and bonus op-bear-tunity, and comprehensive bear-nefits. Come help us create the excitement and fun!