Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Marketing Communications InternPosted by: Reliv International
Posted date: 2013-Mar-12
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Location: 135 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd, Chesterfield, Missouri 63006
Position: Marketing Intern
Dates: Summer 2013 Semester (May-August), Apply by 4/20/13
(also available in fall and summer – check back for deadlines)
Compensation: $10 per hour, part-time — 20 hours per week
Company: Reliv International manufactures and markets nutritional products for a healthy, active lifestyle. Reliv products are available through an international network marketing system of independent distributors in 15 countries.
Description: Gain the skills and experience to set the stage for a successful marketing communications career. Reliv’s award-winning marketing department provides a fun environment in which to take projects from inception to publication and create substantial pieces for your portfolio.
Supervision: You will be part of a marketing department and directly supervised by the Marketing Communications Specialist.
Personal Outcomes: During your internship with Reliv International, you will gain valuable, real-world skills and produce high-quality, tangible work to back up your resume. The semester will be both educational and personally fulfilling.
• Interview subjects; write short profiles and feature articles for web and print publications.
• Write for international publications in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
• Assist with editorial planning and writing for Reliv’s Lifestyle magazine, sent to 60,000 distributors in the US and Canada.
• Write for brochures, advertisements and flyers.
Social Media and Web
• Help develop monthly social media strategy for Reliv Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
• Learn to use content management systems to make updates to Reliv websites and blogs.
• Research topics and write articles for Reliv Blog.
• Current college student or recent graduate with a related major
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Understanding of communications and social media
• Ability to use MS Word and related MS Office software
•Previous WordPress experience is a plus, but not required
• Highly motivated, positive, flexible, results-driven
To apply: Submit resume to Mandy Manley, mmanleyrelivinc.com, (636) 733-1421.