Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
HR Consulting AssistantPosted by: CBIZ Human Capital Services
Posted date: 2013-Mar-12
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Position: HR Consulting Assistant
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Company: CBIZ Human Capital Services, Compensation Consulting Division
The HR Consulting Assistant focuses on designing and developing effective employee job descriptions as well as performing select marketing functions. As a member of the consulting team, a HR Consulting Assistant:
-Utilizes effective written communication skills to create and develop accurate job descriptions.
-Typically, a job description will include information such as primary duties, required education and qualifications, key skills, and physical abilities required to complete everyday job tasks.
- Analyzes job analysis questionnaires and condense all relevant information into a concise and complete position description.
- Assists the Compensation Consulting department with marketing activities which may include, but are not limited to, overseeing and updating the website as necessary, drafting articles, blog entries and marketing materials, and making recommendations for website improvements.
-Assists in the development of job analysis questionnaires.
- Assists the Compensation Consulting department as needed.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, or English.