Summer 2013 Graphic Design Intern
Posted by: St. Louis Blues
Posted date: 2013-Mar-14
Location: St. Louis City, MO
The St. Louis Blues/Scottrade Center seeks qualified candidates for the position of Graphic Design Intern for the 2013 Summer Semester. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Digital Media/Graphic Design department. This is an unpaid internship, preferably for credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design of flyers, logos, signage, promotional materials and other projects regarding St. Louis Blues, Scottrade Center and Peabody Opera House.
- Help create, write and/or produce team marketing e-mail blasts and sales collateral.
- Archiving duties to include digital scanning of files and catalog organizing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work daytime hours beginning in May. (approximately 2-3 days per week)
- Must be enrolled in college courses (not necessarily over the summer though).
- Preferably a junior or above.
- Graphic design majors preferred.
- Must be proficient in the following programs: Adobe Photoshop,
- Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must have working knowledge of Mac platform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
- Must maintain the utmost level of professionalism and confidentiality dealing with various VIPs within the organization.
- Must be a team player.
If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please submit a cover letter, resume and digital work portfolio to hroffice
stlblues.com. INTERNSHIP IS NOT A PAID POSITION