Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Business CoordinatorPosted by: mStoner, Inc.
Posted date: 2013-Mar-20
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
mStoner is looking for a business coordinator to make an impact on our administrative and operational processes.�The business coordinator must be a detailed-oriented self-starter with excellent customer-service skills and the�initiative to add value in all areas of responsibility. This position will be primarily focused on three areas of equal�importance:
1. finance and accounting
2. maintenance of resource and assignment data
3. office administration
A secondary component of the job will be participating in client billable projects and strategic initiatives.�Examples include migrating client content into the web content management system templates and configuring�and supporting customers on mStoner’s Buzzr Higher Education Edition CMS.
The business coordinator will be based in our St. Louis office but will serve as a resource for all three office�locations and home-office based employees.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Process accounts payable and accounts receivable in a timely and accurate manner:
● Assist with monthly financial close:
● Monitor deadlines for and assist in preparation of tax and other regulatory filings, including federal and�state income tax, sales tax, and personal property tax.
● Analyze company resource and assignment data:
● Facilitate the weekly scheduling meeting:
● Provide administrative support to the subcontractor assignment process:
● Provide administrative support for multiple office locations:
● Provide assistance with miscellaneous administrative tasks and small projects as requested by various�members of the team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication or related.
● Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
● Ownership of assignments and ability to add value to the firm in ways that creates efficiencies and timesavings�for billable consultants.
● Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Customer service focused; always willing to assist where needed.
● Highly collaborative; able to take direction but also provide useful feedback and suggestions for process�improvement.
● Seeks opportunities to help people on the team.
● Motivated and curious to learn about our client service offerings.
● Comfortable assisting or taking direction from individuals at various levels within the firm.
● Experienced and skilled with Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word), Apple hardware and software�products, specifically iWorks (Pages and Keynote), and Google Apps.
● Thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Bonus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Undergraduate major in accounting, finance, organizational management, or related area.
● Previous experience in an administrative or financial role, particularly in a professional services firm such�as a marketing, communications or IT consulting company.
● Comfortable working with geographically diverse teams and teams with a mix of employees and�subcontractors.
● Knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software or OpenAir professional services automation software.
mStoner is the leading web-first communications and marketing firm serving higher education. We specialize in�strategy, design, web development, and e-marketing for colleges, universities, and professional schools. mStoner maintains offices in Chicago, St. Louis, and Woodstock, Vermont.