Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Teaching in ThailandPosted by: TEFL Express
Posted date: 2013-Mar-21
Lots of schools around Thailand are looking for you to help improve verbal English among high school students. Being where people are the friendliest on earth, also gives you work experience future employers will rate highly.
· Salary 25,000 baht per month
· Full paid medical insurance (except dentistry)
· 1-2 weeks’ Vacation/Holiday
· 4 Paid business & sick days per year
· All Thai Government holidays off with pay (17-21 days)
· Assistance in obtaining a Non –B Visa
· Visa extension & work permit
· The company will also provide the assistance to find accommodation
· Thai Bank Account assistance
· Native English Speakers
· Age 22-35
· Mandatory Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline
· 100 hour TESL/TESOL/CELTA/ESOL Certificate or other recognized Certificates
· Available to begin work in Thailand starting the first week of May 2013
To apply for this position go to:
For further information you can contact jobsteflexpress.co.uk.