Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Entry Level Marketing AssociatePosted by: YellowDog Productions, LLC
Posted date: 2013-Apr-02
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
YellowDog Productions, a full-service marketing agency based in Chesterfield, MO, is looking for a marketing mind to join our team. The right individual for the job will have an energetic personality, positive attitude and must play nice with others.
Our new marketing associate is an entry-level position that will work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to research and develop new accounts, service existing accounts and become an integral member of our team. Strategy development, sales and account management are all elements of this position.
· Prospect for new client accounts
· Develop new opportunities within existing accounts
· Build strong client relationships that offer value and strategic insights
· Participate in the development in proposals to potential clients by collaborating as part of pitch team along with account managers and creative
· Present agency capability presentations with strong knowledge of the agency’s expertise with confidence
· Oversee project strategy, development and execution within given accounts
· Act as a team player within the agency and be willing to fulfill multiple roles as deemed necessary
If you’re looking to get involved with a company full of interesting business that knows no limitations, send us your info. But first, make sure you qualify:
· Strategic thinker and planner – ability to make connections and offer insights
· Cultural fit for agency
· Polished presentation skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· A passion for learning and problem solving
· Highly influential communications skills (listening, verbal and written)
· Assertive, self-motivated, charismatic
· Demonstrated ability to build solid relationships with individuals and organizations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
· BA/BS in Communications, Business or Marketing
· Ability to travel 10 to 15 weeks per year
Now you know the job and what we’re looking for, but are you worried you might not have all the qualifications on this list? It’s ok – we want you to take a shot at it! We’re dogs, but we don’t bite. To learn more about YellowDog Productions and apply for the marketing associate position, please visit www.ThinkDoDone.com.