Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Warehouse PT Picker/PackerPosted by: United FSI
Posted date: 2013-Apr-17
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Part-time Positions Available (Location – South County)
Looking for a couple of days a week, we can accommodate most schedules
Responsible for performing basic Warehouse functions including picking, pack verifying, and transferring materials to and from warehouse areas. United Fulfillment Solutions, Inc., Located in South County is a full service product fulfillment company seeking a highly motivated, career-oriented individual for the position of warehouse picker/packer. Forklift experience a plus. Part-time and flex hours available. EOE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Counts and verifies actual quantities of materials picked using hand scanners to confirm item numbers and total quantities,
· Cycle counting inventory using hand held scanners to identify product discrepancies.
· Picking/Packing process involves:
1. Hand loading and unloading materials to or from pallets, shelves, racks, and bins.
2. Stacks materials onto pallets from conveyor in preparation for loading trucks.
3. Uses hand held scanner to pick orders from various type locations
Pack orders through computer verification, various packing materials and labels.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully within all aspects of the picking/packing functions.
· Ability to work well with others, work individually and support miscellaneous functions.
· Ensures that picking/packing functions are completed in accordance with customer standards and procedures.
To perform this position successfully, an individual is required to have the knowledge, skill and or ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Listed below are the minimum requirements needed.
Basic computer skills are required to perform this job. Must be able to navigate and maneuver in Windows and text environments. Knowledge of bar codes and the ability to perform inventory tasks using hand held RF scanners is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or current student; or 1-2 years related job experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are interested please submit a resume to: hrunitedfsi.com
Check us out at www.unitedfsi.com