Customer Service Representative
Posted by: SoTel Systems, LLC
Posted date: 2013-Apr-17
Location: St. Louis County, MO
WHO WE ARE
SoTel Systems is an industry leader in the telecommunication field, offering equipment and services to clients world-wide. Founded in 1981, we provide profitable, customer service-focused and agile business communication solutions through a dedicated and empowered workforce.
Customer Service Representatives are key to the success of our business as they provide direct support to the sales team in all areas of customer service. This position processes orders by entering sales orders into our software applications, answering incoming calls for the sales ring group, providing assistance and/or transfers calls as appropriate, and maintaining updated communication between customers, sales staff, and other internal departments. Additionally, Customer Service Representatives generate quotations, produce reports using Microsoft Excel and Word, and perform other administrative duties as assigned. This position is at our headquarters location in Maryland Heights, Missouri.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two-year college degree is strongly preferred
- One to three years related experience
- Strong communication and reasoning skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to respond to inquiries and complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, and members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels within the organization and to groups in the business community
- Intermediate knowledge and experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Internet browsing
- Advanced keyboarding skills
- Strong ability to quickly and efficiently learn existing and new software applications
- The noise level of the work environment is usually that of a typical office environment
- Constantly required to sit at a computer; use hands and fingers to type, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Constantly required to communicate both in person and on the phone
- Occasionally required to bend at the neck, stand, and move
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
FOR CONSIDERATION, CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ONLINE.
SoTel Systems, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, or disability. All employment opportunities with our organization depend solely on your qualifications for the position in which you apply.
- Compensation commensurate with background and experience
- Eligible for our fulltime benefits package upon successful completion of introductory period. Our current package includes:
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance with optional additional life insurance available
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Hybrid Profit Sharing / 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program