Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Office AssistantPosted by: Shana Watkins Photography
Posted date: 2013-Apr-18
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Maplewood portrait studio currently accepting applications for position of office assistant, with start date during the week of July 8th. Shana Watkins Photography is a locally owned studio specializing in family and high school senior portraits. The assistant is in studio from 8:30-5:00 Tuesday through Friday (half hour lunch), with some Saturday hours as necessary. Typical work-week between 32-36 hours. Training in software (Photoshop, Successware, etc) will be provided upon selection. Ideal for graduate student with flexible/night class schedule.
Job duties include:
· Answering phones/communicating with clients regularly
· Maintaining office and studio space, including set up for sessions and appointments
· Keeping inventory of necessary products and ordering as needed
· Tracking expenses and income
· Portrait retouch, matting, etc as needed
· Assisting as needed
Ideal candidate will be:
· Outgoing and friendly, with strong customer service skills
· Independent – able to recognize what needs to be done
· Able to multitask/keep track of ongoing projects
· Comfortable working alone, as sessions often take place outside the studio
· Strong organization skills
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge of photography not necessary
· Experience with Successware or other expense tracking software desired, but not necessary
· Applicants with undergraduate degrees will be given preference
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to studioshanawatkins.com. No phone calls, please.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.