Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Intern - Summer 2013Posted by: The Greitens Group
Posted date: 2013-Apr-18
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
The Greitens Group seeks talented, creative, and self-motivated interns to join our team for the summer of 2013. Interns will assist with a variety of projects that include assisting with overall company communication; management of book and speech events and publicity; management of client and contacts database and expense reports; assistance with social media and branding for various initiatives; research and program development.
We work to tailor internships to the unique strengths of each individual. The position is ideal for current students or recent graduates seeking public relations, research, or program development experience in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Media Creation: Manage and create content that will be used in print media, social media & blogs
Project Management: Lead various communications, research, and program development projects
Database Maintenance: Research, maintain, and update media tracking and in-house databases.
Event Coordination: Assist in planning, coordination, and execution of a nationwide book tour
Administrative Duties: Perform general office duties critical to the operation of the office
Program Development: Research and assist in building new programs and curricula
· Current or recent college students with public relations, communications, or social science background
· Excellent written, research and oral communication skills
· Ability to distill large amounts of information into succinct précis
· Self-starter with the drive to carry out all aspects of a project from start to finish
· Technical experience using Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access)
· Marketing/communication and graphic design (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) experience a plus
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with a team