Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Administrative Assistant - School OfficePosted by: Central Institute for the Deaf
Posted date: 2013-Apr-30
Location: St. Louis City, MO
CID - Central Institute for the Deaf is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, team player as an administrative assistant in our fast-paced school office. Top consideration will be given to candidates with:
· a focus on customer service
· strong organizational and problem solving skills,
· effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills,
· ability to work with minimal supervision and frequent interruptions,
· professional business and phone demeanor with parents, visitors and school staff
· above average computer skills using Microsoft Office programs
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years administrative support experience and/or advanced professional training. Bachelor’s degree and/or school related experience a plus.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with an excellent benefits package. Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to: Administrative Assistant, c/o Human Resources, Central Institute for the Deaf, 825 South Taylor Ave., St. Louis, Missouri 63110.