Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Assistant Accounting Services RepresentativePosted by: Graybar Electric
Posted date: 2013-May-05
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Title: Assistant Accounting Services Representative
FLSA Status: �Non-Exempt
Reports to: Supervisor, Accounting Services
Provide entry of supplier, freight, and expense invoice information into the electronic imaging and Accounts Payable systems.
1. Opens and sorts incoming mail.
2. Batches and scans invoices into electronic imaging system.
3. Verifies quality of electronic images.
4. Enters appropriate invoice indices.
5. Accurately matches supplier invoices to purchase orders by line items.
6. Determines appropriate workflow routing for invoices requiring review.
7. Maintains performance records of all daily activities.
1. Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
2. Experience: Prior SAP or Accounts Payable experience preferred.
General knowledge of Accounts Payable processes.
Fast and accurate data entry skills
Entry-level Microsoft Excel skills
Detail-oriented, thorough, and accurate
Oral and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Traditional office environment
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals occupying this position of employment. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skill required of all individuals assigned to this job title. Management reserves the right to modify all or part of this job description at its discretion in order to meet location requirements, staffing levels, and/or any other needs of the business.
All interested candidates must apply online at: https://graybar.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=70130323_20130222