Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Customer Account Specialist - Manchester, MOPosted by: Springleaf Financial
Posted date: 2013-Jun-10
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
WHY WORK AT SPRINGLEAF?
Springleaf Financial Services (Springleaf) is one of the nation’s largest
financial services companies. Springleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
with 90+ years of consumer lending experience.
We provide a diverse work environment that offers advancement opportunities, competitive salary and incentive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, and a diversified 401(k) program.
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR A BRANCH POSITION AT SPRINGLEAF?
Springleaf provides structured computerized and on-the-job training on all aspects of lending, servicing and collecting to enable you to:
· Achieve monthly sales goals rewarded through individual incentive compensation
· Build solid relationships with customers (individual & business)
· Successfully solicit and sell our products through customized sales techniques
· Specialize in our financial services; becoming an expert to effectively recognize customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions
· Handle entire loan processing cycle; evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings
· Handle all aspects of past due account adjustments, including repayment of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency
· Perform routine transactions through an on-line terminal to process payments / disbursements and prepare reports / correspondence
· Have the option to pursue further training to develop the leadership skills necessary for promotion to Branch Manager
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DO I NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT SPRINGLEAF?
Successful candidates possess:
· High school diploma or equivalent; Four-year college degree (preferred)
· High energy and a drive to succeed
· Demonstrated sales ability or experience
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Proven math, organizational, cash handling and problem-solving skills
· Bilingual English/Spanish skills (a plus)
· Ability to become a notary public and / or obtain insurance licenses (as required by the State)
· Ability to pass pre-employment credit and criminal background checks
· Willingness to work some weekday evening and some weekend hours
· Dependable automobile transportation and valid driver’s license
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT OPENINGS AND APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT AT SPRINGLEAF?
View openings at www.springleaffinancial.com or follow us on Twitter SpringleafFincl, then apply online today
Also apply on line at: https://careers-springleaffinancial.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=0