Server Support Intern
Posted by: Scottrade
Posted date: 2013-Jun-10
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Scottrade Inc, has a Server Support Intern position available in Saint Louis, MO. The main purpose of this position is to provide technical assistance to the Server Support Team for Business and IS projects. This position is part time employment designed for full time students to gain hands on experience while completing their academic courses.
* Provide technical deployment and installation of distributed systems' servers including imaging and rack installation of blade servers.
* Provide technical deployment and support for server hardware, middleware and software.
* Work closely with internal associates and external vendors to effectively plan, deploy, and maintain the server infrastructure environment, additions and changes.
Experience and Education:
* 1+ year of technical experience in current Intel/Windows-based server environments with a basic level of expertise with LAN/WAN network components and administration.
* Must be a currently enrolled, full time college student attending school in the area with progress towards a Bachelor's degree in MIS/Computer Science or another similar degree.
* Must have a minimum of 2 semesters left before graduation and a willingness to commit to the internship program for a minimum of 2 semesters.
* Current MCSE certification and other relevant certifications, preferred.
Scottrade, Inc, and equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workplace.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location MO - St Louis
Please apply online at: