Project Management Intern
Posted by: Scottrade
Posted date: 2013-Jun-10
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Scottrade, Inc. has a Project Management Intern position available in Saint Louis, MO.The main purpose of this position is to assist the Project team, including Project Analysts, Project Managers & Program Managers with the day-to-day management of in-flight projects.
* Attend project/program meetings and assist with project communication and project reporting activities.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Demonstrates strong customer focus
* Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Excellent communication/language skills both for written & verbal communication
* Works well in a team environment
* Good organizational skills
* Great attention to detail
* Good problem solving skills required
* Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
Education and Experience:
* At least two years customer service experience.
* Applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program and attending classes.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed to inclusion and a diverse workforce.
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location MO - St Louis
Please apply online at: