Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Junior Testers / DevelopersPosted by: Horizon Technologies
Posted date: 2013-Jun-11
Horizon Technologies is Looking for Junior Testers / Developers for Internal Project (0-2 Years) in the following Technologies:
Selenium Testing - 4 positions
DOTNET Developer - 4 positions
JAVA Developer - 4 positions
Salesforce Developer - 4 positions
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Salary Package: $10/hr during internship for 2 to 3 months and later we will deploy our employees at one of our Client Sites and provide a minimum package of $30 to $35 per hour
In-house Project Details:
Project Name: Platform-As-A-Service
Project Technology: .Net / Java / Selenium
Developing a Platform-as-a-Service application
It’s a Cloud based platform and is based on open source technologies and automates the deployment and configuration of applications. Various software components are optimized and continuously managed to ensure stack consistency, quality and ongoing compatibility with applications
Project Location: Sunnyvale, California
Project Environment: JAVA, .Net and Selenium
In .Net we would be using the following skills:
WPF, WCF, Web Services, Integration
In Selenium we would be using the following skills:
Selenium – RC
Selenium – Web Driver
Selenium – Grid
In Java we would be using the following skills:
ï‚· Dedicated tenancy
ï‚· Self service provisioning
ï‚· Fine grained control over your environment
ï‚· Database Replication
ï‚· Monitoring and Alerting
ï‚· Snapshots and Backups
****Note: - This requirement is for our W2 ONLY**** In-case you are not interested in the above, I request you to forward the same to any of your friends who are looking for a job.
Horizon Technologies Inc is an e-verified company with 300+ employees located at Sunnyvale, CA established in year 2004 and specialize in working on various hot niche technologies like Mobile computing, Big Data, Cloud and Social Media related softwares. We also specialize in filing H1B and Green Cards. We have an excellent success rate in H1B and Green Cards.
• Candidates with Master's degree with valid status and Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
• Understanding of testing concepts is a plus.
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus
• Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects,
• Internal Project is going to be at our Sunnyvale Office in California
• Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle is a plus
• Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must have zeal to learn new things.
• We are seeking only those individuals who are serious about their work and desire to advance within the company.
• Must complete their masters in USA universities (students related to Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Environmental Engineering) are eligible.
Advantages of being with Horizon Technologies, Inc.
• Very Competitive Salary structure and Best in industry
• H1-B Visa Sponsorship for Students on OPT/CPT, if needed
• Dedicated legal team to process your H1 / GC Sponsorship
• Technical Certification reimbursement program
• We offer Percentage Based Salary
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Transparency in the bill rates and will show the Purchase Order
• Employee referral programs available to make extra money
• E-Verified employer
• Horizon’s competitive package includes besides compensation health, dental, vision, Disability cover, both Short and Long term and Life Insurance.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Horizon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.These positions are for fulltime work. Never-the-less, Horizon strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law For details email prasannahorizontechnol.com or call me 408-413-0222 Ext: 5003
you can share this mail to those who are looking for projects.
You can call or email me for any further information.
Horizon Technologies Inc.,
Ph: 408-413-0222 Ext: 5003
"Incase i am not reachable please contact Vasu vasuhorizontechnol.com / T: