Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Sales & Marketing RepresentativePosted by: Stupp Bridge Co.
Posted date: 2013-Jun-17
Location: St. Louis County, MO
The responsibility of this position is to participate in a sales and marketing effort which maximizes sales and profits. The candidate will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities within an assigned multi-state territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitor and advise on prospective bid opportunities within a multi-state territory.
· Analyze market conditions and report to management.
· Actively communicate and work closely with Estimating, Project Management, and Operations Departments.
· Manage selected projects after contract awarded
· Maintain an acceptable level of sales with acceptable level of profit margins
· Develop and manage relationships with current and prospective customers, owners and bridge designers.
· All other duties as assigned
The position has the responsibility to:
· Delegates appropriately to shared Sales/Project Management assistant
· Excellent written, on-line, and face-to-face communication skills
· Must be confident, self-motivated and take responsibility of meeting goals
· Ability to work with others. Candidate will at times be both a team leader and a team member.
· Ability to analyze marketing data and identify trends
· Coursework in Marketing, Management, Business Statistics, Operations Management, and Accounting.