• Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store.
• Direct customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests. Find out the specific needs of each person that enters the store.
• Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store.
• Understand and effectively communicate the return policy.
• Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork.
Apply the above standards to all phone inquiries.
Merchandising and Maintenance:
• Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers.
• All merchandise must be neat sized should from smallest to largest as outlined in the Visual Standards Binder.
• Featured merchandise should be prominently displayed in each section.
• Maintain store image by adhering to the dress code as outlined in the Policy & Procedures Binder.
• Maintain a clean and well-organized back-stock area.
• Vacuum, sweep floors and empty all trash each day if required.
• Clean employee break area each day.
• Report to work on time or notify in advance if absent or late.
• Operate the cash register; it should be each employee's goal to use the register without error and to be consistently accurate in money handling.
• Practice security measures that help prevent theft; understand the procedures for handling shoplifters.
Practice safety consciousness at all times