Posted by: UGG Australia
Posted date: 2013-Jul-02
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Receives, stores, picks, counts, or distributes material and products within establishments by performing the following duties in a safe, accurate, efficient, fast-paced, timely and cost effective manner.
|Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Greets customers in the store when working in customer areas
• Directs customers to specific merchandise and offer accurate and current information about the product to customers with questions.
• Maintains a positive and cheerful demeanor and attitude when interacting with the public and coworkers.
• Receives, unloads and verifies new merchandise shipment within set time limits manually with the help of receiving equipment and operators
• Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to designated sales floor areas as needed.
• Sorts and places items on racks, and shelves, in a predetermined sequence such as size, style, color and product code.
• Replenishes merchandise as needed by taking product from the bulk racks and takes them to the appropriate location on the selling floor.
• Helps to assemble, pack and ship transfers of merchandise between retail locations or distribution centers.
• Controls the damaged merchandise and mis-mate inventory by processing according to company standards in a timely manner monthly.
• Maintains the stockroom areas in a neat and orderly manner, and in keeping with the Company's Operational and Safety policies.
• Safety policies and procedures
• Practices security measures that help deter theft, understands the procedures for handling transfers in or out, receiving new merchandise, handling merchandise discrepancies.
• Practices safety consciousness at all times
• Reports to work on time or notifies a member of management if absent or late.
• High School Graduate
• 1-3 years related sales experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to deal with problem situations in a professional manner
• Problem solving abilities
• Highly motivated, a team player and motivated self-starter
• Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, sales reps, customers, and co-workers.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Valid Drivers License