Web Programmer Analyst
Posted by: Weekends Only
Posted date: 2013-Jul-15
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Purpose of position: To provide Weekends Only (WEO) with analysis, consultation, implementation and support of its ecommerce platform, internet and intranet web presence, including maintenance and monitoring of WEO web sites.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Basic understanding of web server and web hosting processes and functions
- Good communication skills:
- Ability to ask probing questions to find out actual needs
- Ability to teach the end user processes and procedures
- Ability to conduct meetings to gather and dispense information
- Must be creative and possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills in combination with an in-depth understanding of the technology and software applications used to create web pages; use this knowledge to satisfy customer relationship needs
- Analyze, implement, administer, maintain and be knowledgeable of all WEO internet and intranet information systems to ensure staff training and skill acquisition resulting in the best use of the company’s information technologies
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of web site features.
- Develop systems documentation for WEO’s web based systems, including but not limited to documentation of processes, training materials and customized help (on-line or off-line).
Please visit us at www.weekendsonly.com to apply!
Weekends Only is an equal opportunity employer. EOE.