Assistant Manager at Women's Clothing Boutique
Posted by: Cha Boutique
Posted date: 2013-Jul-15
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Job Description for Assistant Manager Position
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staff results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Achieves sales goals given to them each month
- Assists owner with daily tasks such as receiving merchandise in POS system, merchandising store etc.
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events.
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily store maintence including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns and light cleaning.
- Working with owner on returning merchandise to vendors when needed
- Dealing with special orders from customers.
- Filling out daily log of days events. This includes customer issues, orders etc.
- Helping with inventory counts.
- Dealing with customer inquiries, issues and questions.
- Entering Purchase Order's into the computer system
- Work minimum of 5 days a week. Including every other Saturday.
- Arrive to work on time. No exceptions.
- Enter in each customer's information into computer system.
- Be available for one meeting each month individually with owners, as well as the entire team.
- Have a great attitude
- Want to be a team player
- Must be able to commit to working for at least 9 months.
- and Many more!!!!
- Comfortable learning Point of Sale System
- Easily can communicate to customers and staff
- Marketing knowledge
- Sales driven
Please email Sarah.Garlich
gmail.com for consideration. Please include resume, why you want to work at Cha Boutique and why you would be good for this position.