Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (UNPAID) DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONSPosted by: Saint Louis Science Center
Posted date: 2013-Jul-16
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Junior or Senior applicants who are studying Public Relations, Communications, English, Marketing or closely related study. Must be earnestly interested in learning and working in the field of Public Relations, Communications and Marketing. Must be cordial, strong customer-service orientation. Poised and well-groomed, professional appearance and demeanor. Self-directed, well-developed interpersonal skills, organized, willing to assume leadership role on projects, dependable, possess excellent telephone skills, proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, pay close attention to detail and have advanced writing skills.
Must participate regularly and dependably approximately 12-15 hours weekly for entire semester…approximately 14 weeks. Scheduling weekdays…Mondays through Fridays, flexible mornings, afternoons, full days negotiable. Requires absolute reliability and dependability.
Internship is available for Fall. Intern will assist the Digital Marketing Manager and other members of the Marketing-Communications team with digital communications efforts such as:
· Conducting research and interviews for blog posts
· Writing for the Science Center blog and various social media platforms
· Research and analyze customer reviews on social review platforms
· Conducting social media research on key influencers and key words
· Researching and writing targeted email marketing communications
· Staff special events as needed
· Other public relations and marketing projects as needed