1. Pleasantly greet, assist and direct visitors showing particular respect to residents whether in person or on the phone.
2. Maintain general knowledge of the various Salvation Army program within the metro area.
3. Answers phone and directs incoming call and takes messages.
4. Maintain a daily tally sheet on incoming calls pertaining to emergency assistance, and prepare monthly reports.
5. Assist with stats and the weekly process of payables.
6. Maintain the client filing system by purging outdated files as specified by the Program Director and/or Administrator.
7. Monitor security system alarms and cameras.
8. Assist staff with special projects as determined by supervisor.
9. Monitor office doors and entrance doors, assuring security for staff and clients.
10. Be aware of staff arrival, leaving, time of return, destination, etc.
11. Replenish forms to insure adequate availability.
12. Receive and distribute mail in cooperation with the Administrative Office Manager and insure outgoing mail is appropriately stamped and marked.
13. Follow designated procedures with persons requesting shelter or other services.
14. Perform typing duties
15. Assist with coordination of events such as farewell and holiday parties as requested.
16. Maintain cleanliness and order in the front office area, mailbox area and copy room.
17. Provide a calendar of events, prepare and post flyers of special events, and prepare forms and flyers for other staff when needed.