1. Responsible for all aspects of property projects less than $10,000 as listed below, including but not limited to: insurance claims (deductible value), appraisals, purchases, sells, environment surveys, contract changes orders, release of funds, contract change directives, invoice payments, project proposals, initial and revised project funding, etc.
2. Process all ROF and certification of insurance requests.
3. Produce and maintain finance/balance spreadsheet for all property projects.
4. Distribute invoice payments.
5. Assure that Tax Exempt forms are completed on applicable properties.
6. Assist Controller with property quarterly and annual reconciliations.
7. Prepare room and order lunches for Property Committee.
8. Take, prepare, and distribute minutes for Property Committee.
9. Prepare Property Committee interim requests for projects below $10,000.
10. Maintain and assist in Risk Management listing of all properties in the Division.
11. Prepare necessary items for DFB and TPC submission.
12. Prepare project closeouts for submission.
13. Maintain property project files, including ongoing projects, leased properties, and inspections.
14. Prepare routine correspondence including forwarding approved contracts, approved projects to corps officers/administrators, and others as required, except for projects requiring Notice to Proceed Authorization.
15. Assist in maintaining blueprints, project specifications files, original Architect Institute of America (AIA) contracts, leases, change orders, and titles, special reports, and surveys.
16. Assist in maintaining essential property documents as specified by THQ-Property.
17. Update property project status report as required by the Division Property Administrator.