Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Graphic Artist InternshipPosted by: Protective
Posted date: 2013-Aug-14
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Graphic Artist�Internship Opportunity
Protective Asset Protection is seeking a�Graphic Artist�Intern to join our in-house creative team to provide design and production support. The intern will assist in the development and updating of various marketing collateral, trade advertisements, websites and business forms. The candidate should have a strong understanding of design, composition, type and color principles. Responsibilities also include producing final art files for release to various vendors and publications. An attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised on multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
-Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to develop and update various marketing materials
-�Familiar with prepress production processes for print files
- Understands file preparation techniques for digital files for use on the web
- Knowledge of web design, HTML and CMS fundamentals
- Ability to select photos from online resources that meet the corporate brand standards
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of managing and completing multiple projects within set deadlines
- Availability of at least 20 hours per week
To be considered for this internship, please send your resume to citadel.lisboaprotective.com