Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
SharePoint DeveloperPosted by: FleishmanHillard
Posted date: 2013-Aug-29
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office seeks a Junior SharePoint Developer to join our MIS team. The Junior
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
· Participates in the development of IT infrastructure and applications to support business needs
· Responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications
· Responsible for detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms
· Designs platforms; creates test environments and runs tests; revises as necessary
· Maintains documentation
· Responsible for the customization of mobile web development
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
· 1+ year(s) experience monitoring and maintaining Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012
· 1+ year(s) experience maintaining SharePoint Server 2010/2013; must have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft SharePoint platform, architecture and content management concepts
· Experience in developing Web sites and Web Site configuration through IIS 7
· Experience with administration of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
· Ability to work under deadlines and within a high performing team environment
· Skills required to perform the duties are: excellent problem solving, communication (verbal and written), research gathering, testing, debugging, documentation, and teamwork with a passion for software development
· 1+ year(s) experience using SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio development tools
· Video formats and optimization for web streaming is a plus
· Dynamic CRM experience a plus
· HTML5 experience a plus
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our fleishman.com">careers team.
FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.