Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
PeopleSoft DeveloperPosted by: FleishmanHillard
Posted date: 2013-Aug-29
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office seeks a PeopleSoft Developer to join our MIS team. The PeopleSoft Developer will be responsible for providing technical expertise on PeopleSoft development for Financials modules. The candidate will also evaluate, direct and support PeopleSoft system enhancements.
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
FleishmanHillard St. Louis, the firm’s worldwide headquarters, is one of the largest public relations offices in the world. We deliver integrated communications solutions to clients that draw on expertise across more than 25 disciplines, including B2C and B2B marketing, branding, corporate reputation management, CSR, creative services, entertainment and sports, digital and social media, financial services, healthcare, internal communications, issues and crisis management, public affairs, technology and research The St. Louis office has depth in each of these communications practices and works closely with offices in the U.S. Central Region – Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, Minneapolis/St. Paul along with our other 80 offices across the world to form teams that deliver seamless service and effective results for our clients. Our clients include AT&T, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Emerson, GM, Tyson and many more corporate and non-profit entities of all sizes, across nearly every sector of business and service.
· Technical design, development, testing and migration of modifications and enhancements
· Interaction with users to troubleshoot problems and gather requirements
· Track and document changes to functional and technical specifications
· Application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support for all PeopleSoft systems
· Design and develop interfaces, reports, data conversion using PeopleSoft tools
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
· Significant experience with the following PeopleSoft technologies: PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, Crystal Reports, People Tools, Application Debugging, Workflow, and Component Interface.
· Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial modules.
· 5+ years technical development and support experience.
· Strong knowledge of SQL.
· Strong documentation skills.
· Ability to trouble-shoot within the PeopleSoft environment, including performance issues.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to perform impact analysis on planned modifications.
· Strong testing skills, including ability to develop a solid test plan.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our fleishman.com%20">careers team.
FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.