Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Independent Sales ExecutivePosted by: AREI, LLC
Posted date: 2013-Aug-30
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
AREI is a well-established national organization that is accredited with multiple organizations as well as a preferred provider for multiple insurance carriers. We pride ourselves in offering individual solutions to our clients and maintaining a superior level of customer satisfaction. As a company we offer complete training as well as continuous, on-going support to our Sales Executives.
Sales Executives maintain a high level of customer commitment by providing a one-point contact system to customers. They provide proposals and product demonstrations, coordinate terms of the sale and manage customer relations on-site. Sales Executives help homeowners navigate through the insurance claim process from beginning to end and gather referrals from their excellent customer service efforts. A significant portion of the position is prospecting new clients through warm and cold leads. Sales Executives have an exciting opportunity to launch a career with unlimited earning potential!
• Prospecting for business a variety of different ways (training provided)
• Follow-up with contacts made through leads
• Diagram and measure roofs and other structures
• Meet with insurance adjusters and negotiate the claim
• Verify accuracy of material delivery
• Supervise projects through completion to insure quality and accuracy
• 1-3 years sales/customer service experience preferred
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation with ability to travel if necessary
• Must be comfortable with some self generated business and responding to leads and referrals
• Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
• Be flexible and handle delays or unexpected events
• Ability to prioritize work assignments, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines with a high degree of quality and accuracy
How You Are Supported:
• Corporate marketing support
• Comprehensive Training
• Professional Field Marketing Materials
• Customer Management software for easy online file tracking
• Customer Support and Satisfaction Team available to assist customers
Equal opportunity employer.
Reply toakheartarei.us with your resume for consideration.