Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Spring Tournament Operations InternshipPosted by: American Junior Golf Association
Posted date: 2013-Sep-06
The AJGA is looking for talented and well-rounded applicants to serve as tournament operations interns. The tournament operations intern is an entry-level position and you must turn 21 years old to apply. Interns will travel extensively throughout the United States during the internship to help conduct national junior golf tournaments.
"• Golf knowledge is a preferred, but not mandatory
• Experience in event management/operations is preferred
• Past experience in a team environment
• Efficiency, multi-tasking and time management
• Ability to work and communicate in a team atmosphere
• Highly motivated and self-starter
• Willingness to take an active leadership role
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Basic computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Office)
• Fiscally responsible
"• Application – can be found at www.ajga.org/careers under Apply Now
• Cover letter
• Three-year state issued driving record
• One written letter of recommendation and three references
All materials must be submitted together either by email (lshellyajga.org), fax (678-425-1653) or mail (Attn: Lauren Shelly, 1980 Sports Club Drive, Braselton, GA 35017) by the appropriate due date.
Spring Priority Deadline: October 29, 2013
Spring Final Deadline: November 20, 2013
Summer Priority Deadline: Dec. 10, 2013
Summer Final Deadline: January 15, 2014