Financial Analyst (Reporting Analyst)
Posted by: Nestle Purina PetCare Co.
Posted date: 2013-Sep-16
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
Financial Analyst (Reporting Analyst)-13004641
This Financial Analyst position will be dedicated to Financial Reporting work. Specifically, this position will have numerous deadlines throughout the year and will be supporting key areas of reporting on Nestl� Purina PetCare financial statements for both Consolidated Nestl� SA results and internal management. Additionally, this position reconciles, controls and analyzes key Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts and verifies compliance with both International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Nestl� Accounting Standards (NAS). Lastly, this position will partner with the business to validate compliance with the appropriate accounting standards.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Position will be responsible for:
• Support key areas of reporting on Nestl� Purina PetCare financial statements that are included in the Consolidated Nestl� SA external financial statements to shareholders.
• Prepare and coordinate quarterly Nestl� Internal Balance Sheet (NIBS) reporting to parent company via Magnitude Company software, including balancing and analyzing various accounts.
• Report on Nestl� Purina PetCare management reports to Nestl� SA.
• Prepare supporting documentation required for both quarter-end and year-end reporting.
• Reconcile, control and analyze Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts.
• Analyze and research specific International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Nestl� Accounting Standards (NAS) topics and ensure compliance.
• Support tax filing, government surveys and other reporting requirements.
• Prepare and coordinate accounting-oriented projects, schedules, controls and related analysis for compliance with IFRS and NAS.
Perform all other duties as assigned
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s in Accounting required. CPA preferred.
• 2+ years of Financial Statement reporting experience on the Balance Sheet and Income Statement for quarterly / year-end results, or
• 2+ years of public accounting experience in Financial Statement auditing.
• Knowledge and understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Organized, detail-oriented and adept at multitasking.
• Challenges status quo and champions improvements.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and communication skills.
Finance / Accounting / Audit
US-MO-St. Louis-Saint Louis
Nestle Purina PetCare Company