Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Service Center Financial Service RepresentativePosted by: Scottrade
Posted date: 2013-Sep-24
Location: St. Louis County, MO
Scottrade, Inc. has a Service Center Financial Service Representative position available in Saint Louis, MO. The main purpose of this position is to answer customer inquiries regarding margin rules and regulations, options strategies, order entry, and Scottrade trading platforms. All duties and responsibilities are performed while providing excellent customer service to prospects and customers in various mediums including, phone, chat, e-mail and social media.
* Provide excellent customer service to all customers and prospects via phone, e-mail and chat.
* Execute trades for customers over the phone in an accurate and professional manner.
* Research and resolve trade execution disputes.
* Provide assistance to customers regarding stock quotes and news, account inquiries, and technical guidance.
* Provide assistance to prospects regarding Scottrade services, available account types, products, Website and trading platforms, and Branch Office information.
* Provide timely and professional responses to customer e-mail inquiries, and route or escalate customer e-mails appropriately to Compliance, Risk Mgmt, Supervisor, Marketing, etc.
* Perform password re-sets at customer and branch office request.
* Record lead information received by phone and e-mail into Compass.
* Assist with the orientation and training of new Service Center Stockbrokers.
* Assist customers and answer any questions about Scottrade.com, including any of the trading platforms.
* Work in detail with margin accounts, buying power calculations and account balances.
* Proactively promote the benefits of Scottrade, Inc. to prospects and customers.
* Promote up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to existing customers.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills. Ability to handle customer service issues in a professional manner.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Excellent computer skills including a proficient understanding of the internet.
* Basic math skills; ability to calculate commissions and perform margin calculations.
* Posses a broad knowledge of financial markets and other aspects of the brokerage industry.
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
* Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
* A current Series 7 and Series 63 license required. Clean U4 securities record.
* 1+ years customer service experience required.
Scottrade, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is committed
Languages English – Spoken, English – Written
Location MO - St Louis