Posted by: CarMax
Posted date: 2013-Sep-30
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Location: St Peters, MO (4990 N. Service Rd)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SUCCESSFUL CARMAX SALES CONSULTANT?
Read on to find out -
WHAT DO CARMAX SALES CONSULTANTS DO?
- At CarMax, Sales Consultants work with customers through each and every step of the sales process.
- The steps to our process include:
- Communicating to customers what makes CarMax unique
- Interviewing customers to determine their needs and wants
- Presenting our vehicles
- Taking test drives
- Running credit applications
- Processing transaction paperwork
- Supporting our on-line customers via our eSales office
- Following up with potential customers
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
(Read carefully because this is VERY IMPORTANT!)
- A strong ability to work with and relate to all types of customers and to earn their respect
- Self-motivation and a burning desire to be the very best! With consistently strong sales performance, CarMax Sales Consultants can advance to club level status, such as Directors Club and Presidents Club.
- Strong customer focus!
- A strong belief in our Company! Sales Consultants take pride in presenting our vehicles, and are always dedicated to finding the right vehicle for every customer.
- A strong ability to find solutions to sales challenges
- Exceptional speaking and active-listening skills
- Good computer skills
- A PASSION FOR SELLING in a Team oriented environment!
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW? YES -
- You MUST enjoy the varied hours of a retail work schedule.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission or a willingness to learn is also important!
This position may require other duties as assigned. For store positions, the responsibilities may vary by store
Please apply at carmax.com/stlouis