Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Program Manager, Residential Services (QDDP)Posted by: United Cerebral Palsy Heartland
Posted date: 2013-Oct-08
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
United Cerebral Palsy Heartland is seeking an enthusiastic individual in our Residential Services Department. At United Cerebral Palsy Heartland, we’re dedicated to life without limits for people with disabilities.
The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring consumers’ safety, health and well-being as they live independently in their own homes. The Program Manager coordinates and implements, either directly or through departmental employees, the Person Centered Plan Process for each consumer receiving residential services. The Program Manager acts as the department’s primary advocate for each consumer receiving residential services.
· Coordination and implementation of the Person Centered Plan process for each consumer
· Programmatic oversight and monitoring for each consumer’s Person Centered Plan, including developing and implementing the with the consumer according to Agency and funding mechanism guidelines
· Direct supervision of residential direct care staff
· Oversees consumer outcomes, all staff training, coaching and scheduling in accordance with consumer budgets and consumer Plans
· Provides direct care for consumers if such assistance is necessary
If you’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities, we’d like to talk with you.
Please forward your resume, along with a cover letter and salary history, to MossSucpheartland.org.