Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to Fontbonne University Career Opportunities!
Go back to the Job List
Marketing Research InternPosted by: Maritz Research
Posted date: 2013-Oct-23
Location: Greater St. Louis Metro Area
�The Intern will support the competitive, product, and sales strategies of Maritz Research by providing relevant and meaningful competitive/market intelligence to internal stakeholders.
(1) Perform secondary research to provide meaningful and actionable competitive/market intelligence to business teams. Utilize syndicated research tools, including Lexis/Nexis, and internet-based tools (Google, etc.) to collect relevant information on a number of topics. Create reports and PowerPoint presentations to communicate results to internal clients.
(2) Perform primary research with both Maritz employees and current/prospective customers.
(3) Assist in executing a push/pull communication strategy to disseminate competitive intelligence among management, sales and operations personnel.
- Requires a commitment of 20 hours/week.
- Position length will initially be slated for six months, with the possibility of extension to 12 months (in total) upon successful completion of the initial period.
- Must be St. Louis-based.
- Must either possess or currently be pursuing an MBA degree.
- Must provide a business writing sample that displays the ability to summarize key themes across a variety of sources.
- Must have an outgoing personality, be willing to ask questions, and be willing to engage in thoughtful conversations with all levels of personnel.
For immediate consideration, please apply via our website at www.maritz.com/careers
Req # 5090