Posted by: Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis
Posted date: 2013-Nov-05
Location: St. Louis City, MO
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis (BGCSTL) invites applications for Program Assistant. Program Assistants are responsible for providing fun and engaging programming to youths aged 6-18.
- Minimum of one year experience working with children in a group setting, camp counselor experience a plus.
- Enthusiasm and patience for working with children and passion about physical fitness, health, and wellness, and academics.
- Must be a team player and a self-starter.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- A high degree of independence, flexibility, self-motivation, and creativity.
- Preferably CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Ability to organize and supervise youth in a safe environment.
- Promotes and stimulates program participation among members.
- Provides guidance and role modeling to members.
- Participates in new member orientation process.
- Effectively implements and administers programs, services, and activities for drop-in members and visitors.
- Monitors and evaluates programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members, quality in programs and appearance of the facility at all times.
- Participates in club-wide events.
- Prepares activity reports.
- Works effectively with supervisor, other staff, members, parents, and community leaders and organizations to provide exemplary services to youth.
Please Call Delah R. Jones - Manager Sports Fitness and Recreation, to inquire at 314-335-8204.